Do You Want To Donate Your Time?
Looking To Donate Time? We Can Help You Out!
We work with hundreds of volunteers throughout the year as extension of our small staff. Without our committed volunteer base, it would be incredibly difficult to run our pantries and thrift stores efficiently and without incurring high overhead costs.
We have volunteer opportunities at both of our pantries and thrift stores. If you like to interact with customers, organize, clean, stay busy or want to feel like you have made an impact, this is the place for you.
Every volunteer opportunity here is focused on helping us fulfill our mission of honoring the dignity and humanity of all persons and helping them obtain basic necessities. At the end of the day, we are simply feeding people that have to decide whether to “heat or eat” today.
Some parameters to keep in mind:
- The majority of our volunteer activities are best suited for adults, college students, and high school students.
- Volunteers under age 14 must have a parent sign the volunteer paperwork.
- Younger children must be accompanied by an adult that is volunteering. Please contact us to confirm if it is appropriate to bring younger children to volunteer.
- Some lifting will be required. You might be lifting canned goods, crates, or heavy boxes.
- Please wear closed-toe shoes.
- Please park on Pike Street during the month of December so that our customers can easily and safely load their groceries.
The volunteer opportunities are included in the links below. Simply chose the location select the dates and times that work for you.
If you would like to organize a volunteer project for a large group, please call 859-291-6789 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.